Moak & Moak, P.C.Practical Wisdom, Trusted Advice, Personal Service
Excellence Is Our Priority
Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation of our long-standing relationships with our clients and the community.
Primary Practice Areas
Business Transaction Law
- Formation, purchase, and sale of business entities
- Contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Commercial Transactions
Real Estate Law
- Residential or commercial real estate transactions
- Representation of developer, builder, or lending institutions in the construction and financing of real estate
- Litigation of title problems, easements, rights of way, condemnations (eminent domain), and other real estate problems.
- Preparation of wills, trusts, living or revocable trusts, and powers of attorney, and all other documents and instruments relating to estate planning.
- advisement regarding the estate, inheritance, or gift tax implications. of any estate plan or other distributions of your property.
- legal counseling and assistance with respect to the administration of estates, probate proceedings, and estate settlement.
- Estate Planning
- Business Transactional Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
Sam A. Moak
Fighting Texas Aggie ’88
Founding Partner d.2014
Fighting Texas Aggie ’53
Contact Us About Your Case
As we watch the Houston Astros approach the end of the regular season, folks in Washington D.C. are talking about two significant changes that could affect us all. Senator Bernie Sanders has sponsored the 99.5 Percent Act (99.5% Act) and the Biden Administration is...
An area of law I am often questioned about revolves around building, replacing and maintaining fences. So I thought it would be an excellent subject for a column this week. Texas law does not require neighboring landowners to share in the costs or future...
In the past, a common method of seller financing was through a Contract for Deed. In this transaction the seller and purchaser enter into an agreement that the purchaser will make payments over time and once a certain amount is paid the seller will deed the property...