Moak & Moak, P.C.Practical Wisdom, Trusted Advice, Personal Service
Excellence Is Our Priority
Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation of our long-standing relationships with our clients and the community.
Primary Practice Areas
Business Transaction Law
- Formation, purchase, and sale of business entities
- Contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Commercial Transactions
Real Estate Law
- Residential or commercial real estate transactions
- Representation of developer, builder, or lending institutions in the construction and financing of real estate
- Litigation of title problems, easements, rights of way, condemnations (eminent domain), and other real estate problems.
- Preparation of wills, trusts, living or revocable trusts, and powers of attorney, and all other documents and instruments relating to estate planning.
- advisement regarding the estate, inheritance, or gift tax implications. of any estate plan or other distributions of your property.
- legal counseling and assistance with respect to the administration of estates, probate proceedings, and estate settlement.
- Estate Planning
- Business Transactional Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
Sam A. Moak
Fighting Texas Aggie ’88
Founding Partner d.2014
Fighting Texas Aggie ’53
Contact Us About Your Case
When making the first appointment with clients to discuss their estate plan we are commonly asked “What should I bring?” Therefore, I thought that would be a good subject for this week’s column. Your first meeting with an estate planning attorney can be daunting....
Editor's Note: The information in this column is not intended as legal advice but to provide a general understanding of the law. Any readers with a legal problem, including those whose questions are addressed here, should consult an attorney for advice on their...
The information in this column is not intended as legal advice but to provide a general understanding of the law. Any readers with a legal problem, including those whose questions are addressed here, should consult an attorney for advice on their particular...