Moak & Moak, P.C.Practical Wisdom, Trusted Advice, Personal Service
Excellence Is Our Priority
Our dedication to quality, understanding of the law, trust, and respect are the foundation of our long-standing relationships with our clients and the community.
Primary Practice Areas
Business Transaction Law
- Formation, purchase, and sale of business entities
- Contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Commercial Transactions
Real Estate Law
- Residential or commercial real estate transactions
- Representation of developer, builder, or lending institutions in the construction and financing of real estate
- Litigation of title problems, easements, rights of way, condemnations (eminent domain), and other real estate problems.
- Preparation of wills, trusts, living or revocable trusts, and powers of attorney, and all other documents and instruments relating to estate planning.
- advisement regarding the estate, inheritance, or gift tax implications. of any estate plan or other distributions of your property.
- legal counseling and assistance with respect to the administration of estates, probate proceedings, and estate settlement.
- Estate Planning
- Business Transactional Law
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
Sam A. Moak
Fighting Texas Aggie ’88
Founding Partner d.2014
Fighting Texas Aggie ’53
Contact Us About Your Case
While I love Tom Selleck and his Sackett movies, I do not believe he (or anyone in Hollywood) should be giving me financial advice. There is currently a marketing blitz targeting seniors to entice them into reverse mortgages. But, like the old saying goes, “If it...
While I am an advocate for the use of a Power of Attorney to avoid guardianships, I realize there are times when a guardianship cannot be avoided. Therefore, in this week’s column I will address some of the more frequently asked questions regarding guardianships. How...
Last night I took my youngest son, Billy, to a Huntsville Independent School District Meeting. He is working on his Eagle Scout requirement and needed to attend a public meeting. Last night’s topic was on the recently passed bond and an overview of the construction...