Protecting the Law Since 1972
The Huntsville, Texas law firm of Moak & Moak, P.C. was established in 1972. Together Oliver James Moak and Sam A. Moak practiced law in a small firm dedicated to the highest ideals of ethics while maintaining close relationships with their clients. Oliver James Moak retired in 2003 and passed away in 2014. Sam A. Moak’s practice is focused on Estate Planning, Probate, Elder Law, Real Estate and Transactional law.
Real Estate Law
- Residential or commercial real estate transactions
- Representation of developer, builder, or lending institutions in the construction and financing of real estate
- Litigation of title problems, easements, rights of way, and other real estate problems.
- Eminent Domain contract negotiation and litigation.
- Preparation of wills, trusts, living or revocable trusts, and powers of attorney, and all other documents and instruments relating to estate planning.
- advisement regarding the estate, inheritance, or gift tax implications. of any estate plan or other distributions of your property.
- legal counseling and assistance with respect to the administration of estates, probate proceedings, and estate settlement.
Trials and Appeals
- Personal and commercial contracts
- Bodily injury
- Disputes involving real estate, debt collection, will contests,
- Suits involving insurance contracts, banking litigation, and defective products or workmanship
Business Transaction Law
- Formation, purchase, and sale of business entities
- Contract drafting, review and dispute resolution
- Commercial Transactions
- Pre and Post Marital Agreements
Mediation and Arbitration
Sam A. Moak
After a very successful career in criminal and civil litigation, Sam decided to focus his practice on Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate, Business Organizations and Real Estate. Sam has been selected as the Huntsville Item’s Readers Choice Attorney of the Year numerous times since 2003.